Cobalt Essentials Interface

Hi mate, I like your plugin, but i’m getting this error in loop: Screenshot by Lightshot

Same here. It appears to only occur after I connect to a server, disconnect, then connect again. I thought it was my config being broken, guess maybe not. Not game-breaking but definitely makes the logs largely useless.

Yes it’s when you have level permission to 11. Because when I joined with at basic level of permissions I did’nt get that.

1 Like

It appears that was the issue - though it needs to be single digit numbers, as I was using 10 for my owner account. After I shuffled my group numbers to have the owner group at 9, the error stopped.

Still a bug, but easily mitigated. Thanks! :slight_smile:

Noob here. What is the easy way to changing group numbers? (to stop error loop)

Simply use the Config tab, first section, groups, then adjust your group numbers to be less than 10. Adjust the numbers slowly as cobalt will make the adjustments immediately, to all players that that it applies to. Repeat for each group. Adjust the group numbers in ascending order (lower first) so that groups don’t end up getting higher permissions.

Then finally, adjust your own permission number, as it will not adjust yours, even after you adjust the owner group. You do this on the Players tab.

1 Like

Oh ok I will try it thanks!

I made a mistake in my Cobalt Essentials Interface, I keep getting this error

[12/03/23 22:07:49] [LUA] [Cobalt] -------------Loading Cobalt Essentials v1.7.3------------
[12/03/23 22:07:49] [LUA] [Cobalt] CobaltEssentials Initiated
[12/03/23 22:07:49] [LUA] [Cobalt] Utils Loaded
[12/03/23 22:07:49] [LUA] [Cobalt] Loading CobaltCommands
[12/03/23 22:07:49] [LUA] [Cobalt] json Lib Loaded
[12/03/23 22:07:49] [LUA] [Cobalt] CobaltDB Connector Loaded
[12/03/23 22:07:49] [LUA ERROR] TriggerLocalEvent: [string “Resources/Server/CobaltEssentials/CobaltDB.lu…”]:43: module ‘info.json’ not found:
no field package.preload[‘info.json’]
no file ‘/usr/local/share/lua/5.3/info/json.lua’
no file ‘/usr/local/share/lua/5.3/info/json/init.lua’
no file ‘/usr/local/lib/lua/5.3/info/json.lua’
no file ‘/usr/local/lib/lua/5.3/info/json/init.lua’
no file ‘/usr/share/lua/5.3/info/json.lua’
no file ‘/usr/share/lua/5.3/info/json/init.lua’
no file ‘./info/json.lua’
no file ‘./info/json/init.lua’
no file ‘Resources/Server/CobaltEssentials/info/json.lua’
no file ‘Resources/Server/CobaltEssentials/lua/info/json.lua’
no file ‘/usr/local/lib/lua/5.3/info/json.so’
no file ‘/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/lua/5.3/info/json.so’
no file ‘/usr/lib/lua/5.3/info/json.so’
no file ‘/usr/local/lib/lua/5.3/loadall.so’
no file ‘./info/json.so’
no file ‘Resources/Server/CobaltEssentials/info/json.so’
no file ‘Resources/Server/CobaltEssentials/lib/info/json.so’
no file ‘/usr/local/lib/lua/5.3/info.so’
no file ‘/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/lua/5.3/info.so’
no file ‘/usr/lib/lua/5.3/info.so’
no file ‘/usr/local/lib/lua/5.3/loadall.so’
no file ‘./info.so’
no file ‘Resources/Server/CobaltEssentials/info.so’
no file ‘Resources/Server/CobaltEssentials/lib/info.so’
[12/03/23 22:07:52] [INFO] Resumed authenticated session! Success, Welcome to the BeamMP Server List.
[12/03/23 22:07:52] [INFO] ALL SYSTEMS STARTED SUCCESSFULLY, EVERYTHING IS OKAY

How can I fix this? Please help.

Did you try typing /cei in chat? I had to restart my game once but it worked fine afterwards.

I just re-installed the whole thing. There is really no help with the coding. You HAVE to learn o code or pay some corp. to make any good mods. We need AI coding fast.

1 Like

is there a way to use cei to remember a players vehicle on disconnect and respawn it on reconnect i tried coding my own but it no workey.

Hello, I ran into a problem, I can’t launch the interface control window in any way, when the map starts, the interface is not displayed, I start the server on a separate host, and even then I go in, I gave out owner rights, but the interface didn’t appear, there’s simply no such command as /CEI, check in the console, help please, thanks in advance!

Have you installed Cobalt Essentials plugin on your server?

Yes, I already figured it out, it just doesn’t work in Italy

Hey @Dudekahedron, hoping to reach out for a chat! I am contactable via [email protected] and Telegram @Xevrac.

I cannot find any Contact information so I’m replying here. I run a Australian gaming community and host a range of BeamMP servers. (https://xevnet.au) Hoping to discuss some mods of yours?

Cheers!

[LUA ERROR] [WARN] TriggerLocalEvent: [string “Resources/Server/Cobaltessentials-master coba…”]:226: bad argument #1 to ‘pairs’ (table expected, got nil) [LUA] [WARN] Extention CEI threw an error while handling event onTick: …/Server/CobaltEssentials-master/lua/EventDBconnector.lua:234: attempt to index a nil value (local 'data")

Fix your thing dawg, i got it so it says the server is using the cei, it tells me the command but nothing pops up when i enter the command, keep getting those errors literally every second^^^^^^^^

If I’m not mistaken, that’s an error with Cobalt Essentials, not Cobalt Essentials Interface. Regardless, a simple restart of the server process should fix it.