ConnectHosting - The best Free hosting!

Are you ready for premium hosting for free!

To give back to the wonderful commuinty of beam-mp I am releasing free hosting for free!
Which includes features such as

• Custom cars!
  • File Manager
  • User Manager
  • Schedule Manager
  • 100% up time!

To get started with your free server, you can simply head over to link

How to use:

1. Go to the connecthosting.net/beammp
  2. Press register account and fill in the details
  3. Verify your email and choose a password
  4. Go back to plans and redeem your free server!
  5. and you are done!

After logging in, you can simply create your server, configure all the settings, and get started!

Specs:

Brought to you by connect hosting!

2 Likes

This issue has been fixed.

2 Likes

Very good hosting service with free plans, very helpful and serious support.

1 Like

Thank you so much for the nice comment! As always we strive to provide good, free hosting for all with brilliant support

1 Like

Hi there,so say if I got a bunch of people all together on one server,what’s the maximum number for people?

3 Likes

Reason is,because I got too many people all on one server resulting in a server crash,and is there anyway to prevent that from happening?

1 Like

You would need to have a stronger server if you are generating a high player count. There is a possibility that you may have some resources that cause issues

1 Like

Um, when I load up the website it says critical error?

1 Like

We are working on it now, we are improving our websites and servers

1 Like

how do we go about seeing this up with mods and maps?

1 Like

Hey, this will be in your configuration file. For the mods add them to your resources folder

1 Like

oh yeah tried out other hosting but the support was not as good as connect hosting’s it was mind blowing it was brilliant I’ve never been more satisfied in my life and to say they do this all for free is why I love connect hosting.

1 Like

I am glad to see you are impressed and very enthusiastic about Connect Hosting. We are glad you enjoy the hosting. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice panel, and free! Recommended!

2 Likes

this hosting is for certified cuties

2 Likes

Great hosting. The owner is a bit of an odd feller but he is cool I recommend it it tho.

2 Likes

Thank you all for the nice comments, except for you Van (JK). I will keep working on Connect Hosting to imrpove it for the future. Do not forget, always reach for the stars, kachow

3 Likes

We have updated our servers and they are now improved.

2 Likes

Hi there! Serious question, is ConnectHosting still a live provider? I try to ask some questions before renting server, however, discord server seems to be gone, then I tried solution from 90’, contact form. Unable to send my question from there.
I was wondering about pre-installed add-ons. In case of updates of Cobalts Ess., could you provide coutinuous updating of it?
Also, if I do not choose own welcome screen now, would I be able to install it by myself later?

Hello,

Thanks for the questions. Yes Connect Hosting is still a live provider and currently one of the fastest growing hosting companies for BeamMP. To join our discord server you would head to Discord - Connect Hosting

For the contact form which one are you refering to? Would it be the one on Pre-Sales Contact Us - Connect Hosting

Also yes we do update Cobalt Essentials if they do bring out any updates for the script. Also for the welcome screen you are able to install this your self.