[WIP] 🐟CaRP: a career/missions/RP server for BeamMP

:fish: CaRP

Hello!
I’m working on CaRP, a mod that adds an economy, missions and more to BeamMP.
Check this page back in 4-8 years if you want to use it.

Work in progress shots:

alt text

:flags: Project goals:

:white_check_mark: - Implemented at a basic level as a proof-of-concept
:soon: - Being investigated
:u7a7a: - Ideas that may or may not ever happen

• :white_check_mark: Player currency (persistent between sessions)
  • :white_check_mark: Parts and vehicles have prices
  • :white_check_mark: Modifying your vehicle (swapping parts) or changing vehicles (choosing a different chassis) properly modifies your balance
  • :white_check_mark: Missions to get money:
    • :white_check_mark: A-to-B missions: go to a starting place, start a mission (chat command?), drive to the destination within the time limit, finish mission (chat command?)
    • :white_check_mark: Trailer missions: spawn the appropriate trailer vehicle (trailer, trailer with box, etc) and follow a similar flow as the A-to-B missions. Watch for node damage on trailers(?)
    • More? Not sure what’s even possible with the current BeamMP
  • :white_check_mark: Refueling your vehicle
  • :u7a7a: Stretch goals:
    • Player-to-player money transfers
    • Job Specialization (think truckers / “pizza”-type deliveries, cell tower repair, etc.)
    • Never going to happen tier:
      • Implement commodities, let players start companies, basic offer/demand simulation
10 Likes

That cool

@literallyapastry Glad you’re making this! i hope everything goes well, if you have any questions or suggestions about the server lua API feel free to contact me on discord :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m loving this! Hope you’ll be able to take it far ^^

2 Likes

would love to host a server with this mod :slight_smile: keep up the good work

Finally made a Discord for us. Feel free to join: CaRP: BeamMP Career (?) Mode

Now that the forums have been updated I’ll also make sure to update the OP soon.

Edit: I don’t have permission to update my own thread lol

2 Likes

2 Likes

how buy a pro license?

1 Like

Will be doing so as although an amazing server, I can’t deal with the high ping because of server location :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I have joined the discord, but I don’t see any chats or topics. I saw a possible link to a info and guide for carp, but it was a dead link. Is there a current link to a guide with info or a chat group?

If you don’t see any chats or topics you haven’t passed the user verification. Read the hello channel carefully

1 Like

one year difference

2 Likes

Hello i have the same problem as rendar. Half a year ago i asked when I can play again on my cosens phone and somebody said ask in an half year. I didn’t played much games on my pc and i got an complete new pc now which can handle up to 14 cars fine. I used my cosens ■■■■■■ phone again because he is at my place today and asked about when I can play again. Somehow the carp discord server disappeared and i can’t find it anymore.

Do you banned him ?

Thank you for any answer poorly I’m banned on discord too even i didn’t swear or did something what is not allowed on the discord server. Sorry for that old story where i was flying and so i wouldn’t do that again for sure.

Yo, has there been any progress on this plugin?

They host community servers but it looks like they don’t make the mod available for download for your own hosting

hello is there any link to this mod??

They have an official Patreon and a discord

So you can’t open your own server? with this mod.

I have the same question.