A way to permanently download server mods?

Some of the server mods are really cool and others are just a pain to download every time. Is it possible to permanently download all mods when joining a server?

Thanks

Hey, no problem the files are saved inside the BeamMP Launcher folder (inside appdata by default) so you’re going to have to copy them from there if you want them in singleplayer

1 Like

@ynambu sorry I obviously don’t mean to be trying to tell you you’re incorrect just that I’m perceiving my computer to maybe not be handling these files as intended. But also I’m a novice to pcs so I’m very open to this just being me seeing it differently. Don’t mean any offense.

1 Like

Okay thanks. Should these mods automatically then be available in single player? Because mine aren’t.

Edit: so I went on the game to check and the mods just download into documents/beamng. Drive/mods/multiplayer folder but it empties every time I quit the game so I am in fact having to download the mods each time. Am I supposed to copy them into the repo folder, or perhaps make a folder titled ‘resources’?

all server mods are stored locally in a folder called Resources, so you only download one mod once.
other servers probably just have a different version of the same mod (same name)

1 Like