Automatic race organization?

I only started playing this mod a couple days ago and I’ve been wondering if any servers automatically setup races. Having to type in chat to organize any kind of race is fine but it would be a lot better if the server could automatically host a race for the players. Do any servers do this? / Is someone making this?

Hello!
We as the BeammMP group, more importantly the Devs team encourage the community to make their own plugins and mods for BeamMP servers (like something you are describing)

We are NOT going to implement this ourselves because we want the community to want it AND therefore make it better than we ever could. If we made this mod/plugin, it would be good for some, and terrible for others, but if we allow the public to make it, they can compromises and have competition on which iteration is better for your needs.

However, not all hope is lost. In our big community, several smaller communities have come together and made regulation servers and discord servers where like minded people play together. I would highly recommend the 2fast racing discord, along with the race life discord :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for the response, it is greatly appreciated.

:wink:
That is what I am here for

Ok you will not make mods, but could you help people you can not code how to implement mods thru code.

I am WELL aware of all the “guides” and tutorials available. BUT non of them non any on YouTube answers the question “what lines of code make a mod work on servers??” It seems like the only thing guides show you how to do is say “hello world”…

That does not help, nor does basically an online text book help for those of who can understand LUA.

I know for a fact coding is hard and time consuming.

Just simply what code make “fuel stations” mod work in multiplayer and where do I put the code and then because it’s a thing how do you link it?
How do you take a race from single player and make it multiplayer, on the same map.

Funny thing I can’t even find someone to pay to help. Not unless I pay some professional and cost like 10k. And I just want to race with friends and use gas stations. I actually stop playing GTA5-FiveM because I couldn’t mod my server after like 8 months of looking around and following tutorials.

I hate having amazing ideas and no way of getting them realized.