Ban Appeal

Hi, i would like to appeal my ban. I sincerely apologize for my actions and realise they were immature.

The decision is final, @daveywaveyHD is able to confirm you were not warned/muted for saying “hm” twice in the #computer channel, but because you were verbally warned by 2 admins, 3 separate times to move the conversation and continued to argue with staff.
We look forward to seeing you in 364 days.

Best Regards,
Holyguaka [IRL]

@holyguaka-irl You warned me for saying hm twice in computers chat then muted me when I called you out on it. You then unmuted me only a day early saying 7 days was a bit much. You only just started being active after being afk for like months. I don’t think my mute was fair and I don’t think this ban is fair.

@groovygrimm
We have had good times and bad times. Unfortunately looking at this it has now become one to many bad times. You have been warned many times before and only just unmuted within the last couple of days. Unfortunately in this case I will be standing by my team on their decision. Especially for the racial comments.
Due to having at least some good standing at various points in your history here I have negotiated to set a time limit on your ban of 1 year.
You are still free to be here on the forums but the 1 year ban on the discord will be standing.

@groovygrimm
Hi Groovy, I was asked to review the evidence put against you; Considering the previous infractions and the fact you had just been unmuted, only to go and immediately break rules, to me indicates your word is not trustworthy. I don’t believe any more chances are worth our time.

@holyguaka-irl did not catch the racist comments, my bad

@groovygrimm
Considering the actions of last night, the multiple prior infractions and you being informed this was your last warning, an unbanned is seen to be unlikely.
The racial comments you made last night as well as your GIF spamming (Which included NSFW and Racist Content) within the #!player-reporting channel were completely against our server rules, and cannot be tolerated.

I was the moderator/admin that banned you at the time, so I cannot make the final decision. I will request our management to review this, as well as our logs.

Best Regards,
Holyguaka [IRL]

I didn’t ban, so my word means nothing, but to whoever this is up to, I’ve hung out with him a few times being in this server and I don’t remember him being too bad, I read the warns, I think it could be a mistake to be learned from? Worth giving him another shot on thin ice? I don’t know.

I honestly don’t know our appeal policy nor does my word here represent the opinions of the other staff members who this matter is actually up to.

1 Like