Ban Appeal

@holyguaka-irl ok, just a question though. That will get me unbanned from the discord, yes?

A screenshot of the message discord gives you after successfully resetting your password would be sufficient with timestamps.

Best Regards,
Holyguaka [IRL]

@charles alright, then I can be unbanned?

Yes exactly, just to make sure that you have full control over your account, a screenshot of the message discord gives you after successfully resetting your password would be sufficient

1 Like

@charles by this you mean I should change my password and show you proof that my account was not hacked? I am sorry, I don’t completely understand

To apply for an appeal, we will need evidence that you were not hacked or you own this account, standard is evidence that you own the account or have regained control with a screenshot of the receipt/ticket you get when you reset your password on Discord. We DO NOT want any personal information, do not include any personal information or account details!

1 Like

Hello @fe4rm1-0, you were banned for the following reason/evidense !1612029414819-b524cb69-ca77-4525-9c0c-50a4c2043cb2-image.png

1 Like