Ban Appeal

!1612020638317-d90c19d6-3f02-4a54-a409-ecde6b996bea-image.png
As this was over a month ago and I am just deciding to appeal now as I am coming back to BeamNG and I figured out you guys have created this cool multiplayer (Good job btw). I am not really sure how I “attempted a scam”. But I have literally never attempted a scam in my life. If possible maybe I could be provided info on what this “scam” was. But if not, that’s fine too. I would just like an unban so I can play BeamMP and try out the experience, if I do get unbanned you can perm mute me cause I won’t be talking in the server I just need it for verification so I can play. Thank you for your time here! (Yes I admit it was a mistake to even say something, but for being banned I’m sure I did something wrong, It’s been a month and I hope to be unbanned so I can play again :))

- Fe4rM1

(<3, I watch Camodo vids sometimes and found this btw. Hopefully, I can play!) :blush:

Thank you!

You have been unbanned, sorry for the delay!

Best Regards,
Holyguaka [IRL]

Have I been unbanned? Sorry for the inpatientence, just excited

Tell me when it’s done, thanks. (Fe4rM1#6391) if you didn’t see that

@holyguaka-irl Fe4rM1#6391 thanks

Sure, I’ll unban you.
Could you give me your discord name and code please?

Best Regards,
Holyguaka [IRL]

Btw that’s when I realized I was getting hacked so that’s also another reason why

![alt text](FE64A94A-7D1A-414B-BE2E-59A9FA6959C0.png BB279503-7C4D-429B-97D6-295BA81428AC.png image url)
Someone tried again to login after and then that’s when I decided to change my passcode

From the 4th? Yes I can get that right now.

Could we see the screenshot from the 14th, please?

Best Regards,
Holyguaka [IRL]

Any decision yet?

@charles they got offline :disappointed:

@Holyguaka-IRL This is all up to you, I will leave you in charge of the progress on this appeal

I also did a password change on 1/4/21, this is the second one. I can get a screenshot for that too

I don’t have any saved screenshot of the Attack itself as my Account was recovered about 2 days after it happened, thank ■■■.

!

A screenshot of the original password change from the 30th of December (or there about) from when the account was hacked.

Best Regards,
Holyguaka [IRL]

@holyguaka-irl ok so I will get that password change for you soon, thanks

Provided you can prove that your account was in fact hacked, and that you now have ownership over the account again, yes, you will be unbanned.

Best Regards,
Holyguaka [IRL]