BeamMP cannot be installed

Hello, it is impossible for me to install the BeamMP luncher despite many manipulations. Here is the error message :

Translation of the error : The Windows Installer service cannot be contacted. This may be the case if Windows is running in Safe Mode, or if Windows Installer is not properly installed. Please contact technical support.

I contacted your support on discord but nobody could help me. They told me to contact the support directly from the forum.

Semone can help me please?

Informations : Windows 10, RTX 2060, 16GB RAM

What I tried : Run as administrator, disable antivirus, extracting the installer, i’ve follow this : "The Windows Installer Service Could Not Be Accessed" error when you try to install a program in Windows 7 or Windows Vista - Microsoft Support and this "Windows Installer Service could not be accessed" error message when installing application - Microsoft Support but none of them work.

Thanks in advance,

Kinds Regards,
Enzo.

Hello,

This does not appear to be a BeamMP issue, this appears to be an issue with your install of Windows. This is not something we can support, however a quick Google Search resulted in this:
“The Windows Installer Service Could Not Be Accessed” error when you try to install a program in Windows 7 or Windows Vista (microsoft.com)

I recommend checking this out and/or reaching out to Microsoft Support as this is not a BeamMP issue.

Thank you