BeamMP Capture the flag?

I saw Neilogical do a video about capture the flag in BEAMMP; I would totally KILL to be able to do something similar, even not online, but just on my local system using the multiseat feature.
I just had a dream that I was in fact playing CTF in BeamMP which reminded me of this. I haven’t found anything online talking about the matter either.

This is the video in particular: BeamNG Multiplayer MASSIVE Capture The Flag Game! INSANE Pile Up Crashes! - Beam MP - YouTube
Love all and any of your replies! :relaxed:

@tventy That’s sick, I’m glad someone thought of this, because I wouldn’t be able to make this myself haha. It’s seriously a childhood dream, since I was like 5-6 years old (12 years ago now) I’ve always wanted a better version of Midnight Club Street Racing (for the PS2) Capture the Flag. It was only 2 player using the same PS2 device. It’s so obscure, though, I doubted anything would even be equal to quality of that game’s CTF mode, at least to me, despite it being made over 20 years ago now. In fact, I think there’s only 2 videos on Youtube showcasing the CTF mode of that old arcade racer. And well… a driving game with crash physics having CTF… Makes me a bit excited, to say the least.

1 Like

Hey there, that’s a gamemode I made, I’m glad you liked it!
I haven’t thought about bringing it to local multiplayer (multiseat) but it’s possible.
I’ve yet to sit down and properly bugtest it, but the plan is to spin up some official servers running it.
Other minigames are also in the works

2 Likes

I think it may be technically B-Sports xD
Thank you for your input @Planet

We hope you’re enjoying the mod.
Best Regards,
Holyguak [IRL]

1 Like

@charles Thank you for the information! Although I am a bit skeptical on the name “BSports…” Was it purposeful to capitalize the S in there? I can’t stop thinking “BS sports” lol. Jokes aside, again, thanks for this information. I don’t want to pressure you (all), but I am definitely excited for these games! <3

This is a feature/gamemode we plan on releasing with or in relation to the BeamMP BSports map. We are finishing and finalizing the gamemode(s) and map for public use :slight_smile:

1 Like