BeamMP is flagged as a virus

BeamMP is often flagged falsely by antivirus software. Please ensure you are downloading BeamMP only from official sources - BeamMP.com and the BeamMP GitHub

Solution

In order to resolve this, please refer to your antivirus’ instructions for adding the BeamMP Launcher/Server to the list of exceptions.
Unfortunately we’re not able to give individual instructions for every antivirus software as they all have different processes for adding exceptions

I downloaded the real and my windows says its virus

Hello, Assuming you downloaded BeamMP from our website only (https://beammp.com/) then you are safe. If you did not download it from our website then please delete the downloaded file and download from our site.

Continuing the discussion from BeamMP is flagged as a virus:

When i download the installer a try to open it it says “Operation did not complete successfully because the file contains a virus or potentially unwanted software” and I tried almost everything but it still wont open. I also used BeamMP and it worked but today it isn’t.

Please check what your AntiVirus solution is saying / reporting. Assuming you downloaded BeamMP from our website then it is clean and safe to use.

You may need to add an exception to your AV for it to allow it to run again depending on the solution you are using.

I dont know how I have the mcoffee antivirus i cant disable it.

Please try googling your AV and how to allow an application.
I found this however I do not know if it will be applicable to you: