BeamNG don't response to my PS4 Controller while the BeamMP mod is activated

Hello
BeamNG don’t response to my PS4 Controller while the BeamMP mod is activated but it’s working without the mod and i don’t know how to fix it.
Thanks for responding if anyone see it.

Great to hear!

Best Regards,
Holyguaka [IRL]

I added BeamMP to the Steam libary and launched it on Steam and it worked with the Steam configuration

I set up the controls but the button works only

I turned the Steam controller configuration for the PS4 off and now i can play it over the Steam game.

So i launched it as a non Steam game but now i can’t log in or play as guest.

Add the launcher as a non Steam game to your Steam library and check if the problem is solved.

1 Like

most of the buttons are double used once by DS4Windows and once by Steam that means if i try to use my right Turn signal by pressing DpadRight i also get resetted because that is the default setting by steam.

http://ds4windows.com/

Highly advise you use this @Sirius_3331, it’s what most of us use.

Best Regards,
Holyguaka [IRL]

Possibly try DS4Windows, That’s how I’ve used it before and had no issues

@gorg No. I play it over the Steam configuration.

Hey are you using DS4Windows?

you have to go to steam and then on the top left and click steam, and then you click settings. Then you click general controller settings then choose your controller then you press the identify button. Then after you do that it should be good

yasss thanks, this worked for me!!!

This has solved all my issues with a PS4 controller, adding the launcher as a non steam game is a must for most connection issues fix.