BeamNg not showing multiplayer when using beamMP

Everytime i launch beamMP launcher it opens fine and launches beamNG fine but when it goes into the game screen and i click play it just doesnt show the multiplayer option anywhere and its super annoying, ive even repaired and reinstalled beamMP and i have no idea what i can do to fix this and all the guides to fix it are oud dated or like choose this one file in the 1289972178526785 beamNG files and its so annoying all i want to do is have fun on the best car game out thered

I am having the exact same issue. looking for any help I can get.

dodaj mnie discord Keyzii #9882 to ci pomogę

Yeah im also having the same problem and i just downloaded the BeamMP. anyone know how to fix this?

Hi there, Please make sure that the BeamMP mod is enabled and all other mods are disabled in the mod manager. After doing this restart BeamMP and then you should be all good.

2 Likes

ok so i had the same problem you are having, but i found a way to fix it!, all you need to do is go into the repository and make sure the beamp mod is enabled, when you do that it should work!

Tente usar a versão 0.22 do Beamngdrive e para jogar online,abra o jogo pelo launcher do BeamMP, espero que funcione!

English Translation:
Try using version 0.22 of Beamngdrive and to play online, open the BeamMP launcher game, I hope it works!

Edited by Titch