Can't load in AI traffic or police

Whenever myself or a friend have tried to load in AI on either a public server or a server I created, we just get stuck on the loading clock screen and have to force quit the game just to get out of it.

Just got this beautiful mod, in case anyone was wondering, i just thought about the car limit per player, my server had it at 1, thus whenever i tried to spawn traffic that loop you said prevented it, so i had to alt+f4… the solution is to set it to something else, i just tested it with 6, the command in the config file is
MaxCars, which means every player may spawn up to 6 cars (which include AI traffic)… hope this helps

16/10/2023
Not sure this is any sort of fix for the latest version (0.30). short of fully re-installing the game and BeamMP client I have done all of the suggested solutions I have found in many forums and those listed above, nothing has fixed the issue, It appears to be a BeamMP specific issue. I have NO mods other than BeamMP, I have verifyed My BeamNG game files, I have also cleared the Cache, tried several servers, both public and official, I have no issue with this bug in generic BeamNG Freeroam, it only occurs in MP, I have also had another friend test it with his Game and follow all the steps, he has the exact same issue. hope BeamMP devs can find the cause and patch the issue, or advise of a work around or fix.