After installing BeamMP, In the main menu of the game, I cannot see a “Multiplayer” button.
Make sure you launched the game through the “BeamMP Launcher”, NOT through steam directly. Once you made sure to start the game through the BeamMP Launcher, you should see a “Multiplayer” button in the main menu.
- Run the BeamMP launcher as administrator
- Go to the main menu
- Go into the Repository
- Click on Mod Manager
- Click on “Disable all mods”
- Then only enable the “beammp” mod (the BeamMP mod should be the only mod in your mod manager that is active
- Press Ctrl + L (if this doesnt work also press f5)
- If the BeamMP mod is the only mod active and you STILL dont see multiplayer, try restarting your PC and trying steps 5-7