Clutch button being unbound while playing

(cracked version)
when i playing in servers, sometimes my leftshift clutch button is unbound and i cant bind it again while this issue is happening (re run fixes that trouble for a time)

open your userfolder (where your mods are), go to settings > inputmaps folder. there are two .diff files, these are the binds you defined in the controls. if it’s a key - that’s keyboard.diff. if you dont have it - just bind some ■■■■ and it should pop. so open it, look for:

{
      "action":"clutch",
      "control":"lshift"
    },

put the key that you want to bind in place of “lshift”, or keep it in case if you want it to stay by default, just make it read-only and you’re set. continue reading from here if you’ve decided to create a .diff file and the text is blank. just copy this:

{
  "bindings":[
    {
      "action":"clutch",
      "control":"lshift"
    }
  ],
}

and again make it read only (you wont be able to bind anything else). i think i didnt mess it up. generally thats what you do if the game has translation issues, or encoding or whatever it can or cannot do to recognise your device or input you are doing. you should have a look at the language > translations tab in the settings

1 Like

worked for few hours and when i opened file i saw something strange
is that okay?

yes that does not affect anything. the strange unicode symbols (also known as mojibake) usually are the result of encoding issues. in this case it’s the game’s fault