Connection issues when connecting to a friend

wassup. My friend set up a server through hamachi. Everyone in the hamachi network is displayed as “direct tunnel”, except the host, who is “relayed tunnel”. I’ve tried every fix out there, literally gone through everything that google showed me, nothing seemed to fix this. I can even ping him and everything is fine.

When it comes to connecting to the server, I can connect, stay there for 15 - 40 seconds, and then get disconnected. I can connect to any public server just fine. Did this happen to anyone else?

Any & all help is appreciated, feel free to ask

Hello, I don’t know if you ever figured out this issue, but we do recommend sticking to server providers who have gone through the process to become partnered which you can find here Server Hosting - BeamMP.

A quick Google search and some digging reveals that this complaint is very common for this particular hosting service and it seems that all avenues for finding a solution hit dead ends. If you are still attempting to use this service I’m afraid the problem lays with them, please browse Hamachi’s support materials and/or contact their customer support team.