Connection terminated on my own server

when i try to connect my own server, i can’t cuz it says connection terminated, if my friend tries to connect to my server, he succesfully connects to it, so its not a port forwarding issue, can anyone help me?

Then its a client issue. If it worked before, restart your server and your game (client) in administrator

@Charles-US

1 Like

now, my friend gets a connection terminated

1 Like

@Charles-US i will try it, but i restarted my server as administrator and now it works

@gamerkecske07 IF you are hosting you server from the same machine you are playing on, you will need to direct connect to your server using the correct IP (IPv4) and port. Get your IP here

If it didn’t work before, then it is a port forwarding issue, refer to the port forwarding section of the BeamMP server setup tutorial on our forums or research details about your router specifically (every router and ISP is different)

I’ve had the same issue. (With my friend though). Every time he joins a server it seems to be working fine on both of our ends, then about 5-10 minutes in shows that he is not in the server on my end but he is still on the server on his end. This has been happening for a while now and it only happens in other servers like the official ones (because those are the only ones we play on and we haven’t made our own server and don’t want to). do you have any suggestions or know how to help

Greatly appreciated if you could help :slight_smile:

i don’t think, that i can help with this. it is a common beammp issue nowdays, it just happens when you spawn a car, you just have to live with it, they will fix it sooner or later.

Thank you for the feedback. I hope you’re right, guess we’ll just have to wait for now and see if it will fix…

For me running launcher in administrator mode

I’m sorry if I sound stupid, but how do you restart the server or