Cops N Robbers Dedicated with Economy

People have been hounding me to advertise this here so…

Hello people! We are finally ready to advertise our server group again, BeamCnR! With the ONLY interconnected economy system through multiple types of servers!

ALL THESE SERVERS SHARE THE SAME MONEY STATS ETC, ALLOWING YOU TO ALWAYS ACCRUE MONEY FOR OTHER ECONOMY SERVERS NO MATTER WHERE YOU ARE PLAYING

We have:

Cops n Robbers
The gamemode that started it all! With multiple teams such as Cops, Repair trucks, Bank Trucks(ROBBABLE!!), and more! Earn wanted level by racing, robbing businesses, or delivering illegal cargo! There are also more casual ways to make money such as taxi jobs!

Demo Derby Arenas

Beammp’s first and (as far as im aware) ONLY self running game mode! Featuring over 50+ arenas from regular dirt pads to gravity-defying arenas! Earn money by smashing your car and build up your demolition derby vehicles! Bomb Tag The second self running gamemode made by me, this one being the easiest to play! Players must attempt to gain points by keeping the bomb as long as possible; however when the timer reaches 0 you will EXPLODE !

Storm Chasers

Still in development, this will be another economy game mode where you earn money by chasing down storms, and we are thinking of bringing the cargo missions here as well since the custom map is over 10x10 miles! Tornadoes will randomly spawn under clouds and roam the map! YOU CAN EVEN CONTROL THE TORNADOES UNDER CERTAIN CIRCUMSTANCES ! Discord: beamcnr

3 Likes

i can’t find your discord server, can you share an invite?

I think I saw you join a couple minutes ago

correct, i managed to find it… sorry for bothering you

Why not add it to your post to assist players in finding it?

It is, but just not marked very clearly lol

The Server guide seems to be broken and the intuitive nature of this server is non-existent. Nobody talks or chats, so I have no idea how to become a cop. Somehow made a predatory server with no microtransactions. BRAVO!! You ruined it.

A proper wiki page is PARAMOUNT, most people who used to play left, the individuals in there now are bots. there is just no help, rhyme or reason. this should not be frustrating, and it wasn’t before all the “improvements”.

Could you post a new link for the official discord? I’m unable to connect the existing one it kept saying invalid or expired.

I would do that if I were still developing this but I’m not so probably won’t do bother…anyways I have no idea what you mean by my servers being “predatory”…

Hos do you find the discord
server

@D3rk
discord.gg/beamcnr
There’s been a huge update so come check it out!