Danny's ban appeal

Hello, I’m Danny.

Twelve days ago I got banned from the Discord server for “repeatedly posting NSFW and fetish content”. I strongly disagree with this ban, because the moderators took themselves way too personally since I’ve always followed the rules, therefore I’ve never posted anything actually NSFW or fetishistic - if anything, they were suggestive at worst. What I consider actual NSFW content is p0rnography and gore, and nothing of what I’ve posted met any of that criteria to warrant a permanent ban. In my opinion, personal emotions should not interfere when it comes to moderation duties.

Before my ban, I noticed several users posting borderline NSFW/other fetishistic/rule-breaking content, but nobody bat an eye, as well as other users (such as a user named Marty/Mighty, for example) acting in the most disrespectful ways possible, getting away with their actions in the process, thus never actually getting warned/banned. They think they can get away with what they post/say just because they’re in a much higher role than everyone else. I also saw several other innocent people getting banned for the same similar reasons stated above.

Thanks for understanding, and have a good day.

My Discord username is dannyricky, by the way.

Hello.
You will not be unbanned. You have had countless amounts of warnings from multiple staff members to stop posting the weird TF2 or urine-fetish content, alot of which were from Cgoya1.
" I strongly disagree with this ban, because the moderators took themselves way too personally since I’ve always followed the rules, therefore I’ve never posted anything actually NSFW or fetishistic" This is nothing but false, the content you kept posting were NSFW (Not Safe For Work. Aforementioned content was literally depicting half-naked if not fully naked but cropped images of TF2 characters in seducing ways, and none of which were pleasant to look at.) and were outright fetish content, in which I will not go further into detail with.
The several other members as you mentioned who have posted similar stuff have been warned and their content has been deleted nearly all the time, if it wasn’t then there has been no moderator online nor has it been reported properly. Another difference here is that those members also did not frequently post said things over and over, whether they were also verbally warned or not, you however did not stop.
The other mentioned member, Marty, has been verbally asked to keep down the harsh comments, and even if he did continue, a report could have simply been opened which then again, never was done.
I, possibly including other staff members, have also been getting DMs or pings, mostly complains about the things you kept posting.

You have had plenty of warnings to stop posting the outright weird content, especially the urine related things which we have thoroughly told you to stop posting about.

Have a great day/afternoon/evening,
Yours faithfully, Razor.