Discord Ban Appeal - Banned for no reason

Hi, a couple of months ago i got banned from the discord server for literally no reason, all i saw, is that the server is not in my server list anymore and that i can’t join the server. my discord username is gamerkecske07#1825

2 Likes

I can only see that you got warned for self promotion, but no ban

1 Like

That’s interesting, cuz i can’t join back, on my phone it says, that the server invite may be expired or something went wrong and on pc it says, that something went wrong…

1 Like

maybe they banned me with a discord bot or something and it doesnt show up in the server’s settings

1 Like

1 Like

well thank you for nothing then…

1 Like

what do you expect from me, im just a random user

1 Like

Hi,
Can you please send your user id which you can get by right clicking on your profile and pressing copy id

1 Like

Hi,
i have found your ban reason and it wasnt for no reason at all

your ban reason was for being transphobic and rude towards members

1 Like

Well, if im homophobic outside the server to a guy, who i dont even know if he is in the server or not, then you cant just ban me.

1 Like

if somebody reports you for being homophobic and you are in the beammp server we will ban you as we dont want anyone like that in the discord server

1 Like

Hi,

I’ve also just reviewed the case and we will not be proceeding with an unban at this time.

Thanks,
Mack

1 Like

Well, just ban all the polish people then for this exact reason, you make no sense

2 Likes

also that homophobic thing wasn’t even a big thing, i just reported the bug to InnocentJok3r, that the LGBTQ config in the vertex is in fact destroyable, and all he done was get me banned from this server instead of fixing the issue

2 Likes