Discord ban extended to perma

my main was banned for 30 days after the 30 i try to join but it wont let me so i made a alt when i finally figured how to re join on my main i get perma banned on my main for supposedly making 20 when it was only 1

I have a lot more respect an sympathy for those who do not lie. Here is a quick list of screenshots including me banning every one of your alts. Clearly 20 alts was a bit of an exaggeration, but nonetheless its unacceptable. next time, try apologizing and putting in an appeal beforehand instead of generating extra work for my team and I.

These are only the alts I banned, and when you DID join in on your alts you were extremely disrespectful towards other members and continually caused problems, not limited to slurs, racism, disrespect towards my staff members, disrespect towards our community members, I really don’t have to justify why you are banned. It’s been a continuous problem.

In case you still don’t understand why you’ve been banned, on your main account.

You’ve gathered plenty of warns to warrant a permanent ban, even without the alt situation in mind. You were clearly given plenty of opportunities, and you’ve managed to display yourself in the worst light possible at each one.

We have rules for a reason, if you cannot follow them, you are not welcome here.
For this reason, I am rejecting this ban appeal. We may reconsider in the future if you can prove you’ve had a change of character and are ready to rejoin the community on better terms.

Thank you,
-Preston BeamMP Administration

how does that prove it was me though?

Because I sat in the voice channel with you as you told me “I’ll make as many alts as I need” Stop arguing. This isn’t a courtroom. It’s a discord server. As before mentioned, when you can prove that you’ve matured and you’re ready to rejoin the community we can look into an appeal. For the time being however, you are not welcome.

I’m not going to argue with you. The judgment of our administration team is generally accepted at a face value, the rest of the BeamMP team will back me up here. If I were not trustworthy, I would not be in the position I am in.

1 Like

cool cool and cool