Discord banned again for the 2 time for nothing!

I got banned from the discord for the 2 time!! Staff telling me to create a new account then i did and now after 2 weeks or so i got banned again and i don’t even wrote a message!!!

default#7567

Thanks for replying me… What a shame

Sorry for the late reply, your post should be in ban appeals section otherwise it could be missed, just fyi.

I’ve taken a look at the username provided, and you don’t show in the bans, or anywhere on our discord. Can you double check the username please.

Which staff did you speak to? Why would making a second account help? We have anti-spam that will ban alt accounts, if you have made another account after the first one was banned, then it will ban the second account automatically.

Thanks,
David
Admin

I don’t used a damn alt account and its just ridiculous that i get banned for nothing. And everytime i ask you guys tell me i am not banned but it’s defently saying user has been banned from this guild…

So you didn’t create a new account like you said in your first post?
Please can you tell me who you spoke to so I can get some more info on the problem - there are no logs regarding your ban, and no one on our staff team seems to know who you are. Perhaps you have confused our discord with the BeamNG discord? I want to help but there’s a lot of unknowns here.

Thanks,
David
Admin

I created a new one and before i talked to leon the developer and he said he will contact discord and then me back but he never respond. My old account was default#7045 and now my current is default#7567. And no when i enter beammp in the server thing i want to join it says user has been banned from this guild.