Does anyone know if I can download mods from a server that I join into my own game?

Does anyone know if I can download mods from a server that I join into my own game? I can’t seem to find the high quality vehicles most of the servers have so I would just like to download it directly

Hello, and Yes! All mods and resources on an online server are all kept in the installation location you selected when you installed BeamMP. Try right clicking on the shortcut or searching for BeamMP and click on “open file location” Once in the BeamMP files, all mods will be in the “Resources” folder

My mods disappear after playing in the server, meaning I have to download them every time. Is this normal?

That doesn’t sound right - I’ve asked some of the other staff and they say this should only happen if you forcefully close the game (ie Alt+F4, or closing the window), but otherwise the mods should be stored in case you join the server again at a later date.

Cheers,
Dave

Thanks for the response Dave and I appreciate you asking the team. I’m pretty sure I usually do close with alt + f4 actually so that makes sense. I find that some servers can put me in a (seemingly) infinite loading window if I don’t. I’ll experiment and see.