When I am playing single player beam I can spawn cars no problem in a matter of seconds, only when in a server, does the game crash. it crashes every single time I try to spawn my own car, I can view other peoples cars, and I don’t crash when they spawn new ones. Any Ideas help. Thanks.
- Open BeamMP but do not launch the game.
- Click manage user folder
- Uncheck the box in the bottom left.
- Click “Reset Location”
- If it says location is the same then continue, if not, your good to go and just restart the game and you can spawn cars!.
- If it says location is the same then click “Choose New Location”
- In the top bar type %appdata%
- Find the folder titled “BeamMP Launcher”
- Click Select folder in the bottom and restart your game, and boom! you can now spawn cars!
Thank you dude! I had the same problem, and now it’s fixed! Ty sooo much!!!
Tried to follow these steps, however when I get to type in the %appdata%, only one appdata folder shows up and it’s completely empty. Is there anywhere else I should look?
Well, now there’s this problem: I can’t see other People! Their ping is “?”, but mine is fine. And I can’t spawn a car too, I only see the JBeams when I hold CTRL (node grabber). If I reset the location, I see others, but the game crashes when I spawn a car, and if I put the location in the BeamMP Launcher folder, I can’t see players. What to do? it was fine before!!!