How to download mods

i would like to know how to download mods and im on windows 11 and i have defirent stuff than windows 10 and if you would like to help me my discord is: kevtheagme2806 9793

im on windows 11 works the same exact way

Hello, I know how to fix it. So step 1, You need to search up whatever car you like, search it up like this, Beamng lamborghini download and then keep looking until you find the one you want, then you click the website and press “Download” and it will go into your download file. 2. You need to go on your files and click on “Documents” then click on “BeamNG.drive” and then click “moved here” then click “moved here” again THEN CLICK “MOVED HERE” AGAIN! -sigh- then click “moved here” again… 3. Now, click “mods” then repo. 4. Go on your download file and take the lamborghini (or whaterver car you downloaded) and swipe it in unpacked. 5. Go onto beamng and choose the map you want to play on and then when you are on click ESC on your keyboard and then “Mods” will be at the top of your screen and there will be the exact same file that you put in (maybe similar) and click the pack and press “Unpack” and thats it! I’m on windows 11 it might work for other people.