HTTP Error BeamMP Launcher

After I downloaded it, it has an HTTP Error but still gives me the Launch screen. It doesn’t have multiplayer in BeamNG through that launcher. I couldn’t find anything about fixing it. Any ideas?

1 Like

Hello!
No Multiplayer option, multiplayer not showing up after clicking play

1. Run the BeamMP launcher as administrator
  2. Go to the main menu
  3. Go into the Repository
  4. Click on Mod Manager
  5. Click on “Disable all mods”
  6. Then only enable the “beammp” mod (the BeamMP mod should be the only mod in your mod manager that is active
  7. Press Ctrl + L (if this doesnt work also press f5)
  8. If the BeamMP mod is the only mod active and you STILL dont see multiplayer, try restarting your PC and trying steps 5-7
1 Like

We are trying to solve the HTTP error and find out why it is happening to more people, but as of now here are the known fixes

• Allow BeamMP Launcher on any to all antivirus NO NOT JUST TURN IT OFF
  • Allow BeamMP Launcher in windows firewall (apps and features, firewall rules)
  • Run Launcher as admin
  • Set BeamMP to priority

Please allow us to address the issue and figure out why this is happening, all progress, fixes and updates will be posted here and on our discord :slight_smile:

1 Like

hi
I have the same problem, and the solutions dont work for me.
if i install it and opening it it gives me the error and closes, after thet it is like uninstalled

):

Im also having this issue for way over a month now. Simrig is collecting dust… Even did a fresh windows installation couple days ago as a panic move and its still the same :neutral_face:. Certificate installed… the whole chabang. Windows + steam + beammp nothing more installed lol. Well actually I feel more like crying to be honest… i mainly bought all my equipment because of beam. Acc pc etc… have em don’t play em… its not the same. This used to be my way of venting and relaxing after a ■■■■ day at work… and i really hate my work.