The purpose of this plugin is to add ease-of-use functionality for players on your BeamMP servers. I’m slowly going to be adding more features as I come up with them, but for the time being, here’s the feature set.
- Automatically remove the player’s oldest car when they spawn a new car. (Limit 1 concurrent car for now)
- Sends a message in chat when someone spawns a new vehicle.
Here’s a demo of just the vehicle replacement feature. This was before messages were added.
You can also just join any codeHusky server in the server list for a demo.
- Set your Car Limit to 2 in your server configuration. No other values are currently supported.
- Unzip HuskyCore.zip and place the HuskyCore folder in your Resources/Server/ folder.
- Restart your server. HuskyCore will load and print a message to indicate success!
Go to GitHub Releases for the latest version. The change log will be posted there as well.