I cant login to BeamMP

If i login to BeamMP and i use my email or username in the login screen, it will just say “Attempting to log in…”

That is all i see, but i cut off my password and all of that.

7 Likes

im having the same exact issue

3 Likes

i am also the same

2 Likes

same and i have my exact password

1 Like

me to, does anyone know how to fix it?

ill try reinstalling beammp

1 Like

any solutions? I am having same issue…

the same thing is happening to me, and i tried re-installing it, but it didnt do anything

Hello @Titch,

I’m wondering if dev/support are aware of this issue? are there any available resources to allocate into investigating a fix?
I am seeing this error but I can use the exact credentials to login to this BEAMMP forum

Thank you

Hello @MeatStrike69 ,

This issue only occurs when the username / email and or password is incorrect.
It is not a generic error that is presented by the game and it can only be shown the the authentication services saying this issue.

Thanks for the reply @Titch

Okay. I password ressetted and tried again, then it worked. But I could have sworn I was entering the exact same thing.
Anyway, so maybe my issue was not related to OG post after all… But maybe its also worth a try, @ everyone else :smiley:

2 Likes

same happening to me here rn

1 Like

i have the same problem i tried resetting the password but it didn’t work

U have to keep the beammp launcher open as well as the game

I guess you figured it out bc nobody having trouble anymore​:rofl::rofl:

yep seemed to work thanksss

happens to me too

@Titch Tell us what to do!

Please press the logout button and then attempt to log in again even though you are currently logged out.

If this doesn’t work go into single player and delete BeamMP from the repository, launch the launcher and BeamMP will install the latest version of the mod, this should solve any issues.