I think we should give Lombo another chance

To the Administrators and Moderators of BeamMP,

I hope this appeal finds you well. I am writing to express my sincerest apologies for my actions that led to my ban from the BeamMP server. I deeply regret my behavior and the consequences it had on the server’s environment and community.

I want to assure you that I have taken this time away from the server to reflect on my actions and their impact. I understand that my behavior was inappropriate and went against the values and rules of the server. I acknowledge the importance of maintaining a positive and respectful atmosphere for all players, and I am committed to upholding those values moving forward.

I understand that being a part of the BeamMP community comes with responsibilities, not only to follow the rules but also to be a positive influence on others. I believe that I can be a valuable member of the server and contribute positively to the overall experience for all players. My intention is to engage in constructive interactions, help others, and foster a sense of camaraderie within the community.

I want to express my genuine remorse for any disruptions caused by my actions and assure you that I have learned from this experience. I genuinely wish to regain your trust and be given another chance to prove that I can be a respectful, responsible, and valuable member of the BeamMP server.

I understand that actions speak louder than words, and I am ready to demonstrate my commitment by adhering to the server rules and guidelines diligently. I am confident that I can make a positive impact and contribute to the welcoming and friendly atmosphere that BeamMP is known for.

Thank you for considering my appeal. I truly appreciate the time and effort you invest in maintaining the server’s integrity and community. I hope you can find it in your hearts to grant me a second chance to be a part of the BeamMP family once again.

Sincerely,

Lombo

Other members have had multiple bans and unbans, I think there is no need to keep Lombo banned for longer than this. There could be a policy of looking how long he’s been banned now, unban him, and then next time you just 2x that time.

1 Like

We are looking for an actual appeal rather than a text written by an AI

The goal is not to write using the most sustained language but to be sincere

Ok well I gave it stuff to say it just spewd it out for me, much faster, but anyway.

I am oh so sorry for what I did (I don’t know what since I got banned without reason from carl-bot lol). I won’t do it again.

Also how tf is a 2nd ban a perm ban after all those messages no ■■■■ after roughly 175000 messages some don’t line up with the rules, how is Thief unbanned after like 300 bans and literally posting gay por.n in the chat only gets him muted for a week.

But yea I should be given another chance fr, just ask actual members that talk in the server and not people that barely speak (IE 90% of the staff team)

I agree lombo should be unbanned he aint ever do nothin wrong free my boi

free lombo!!!