I was banned for standing up for myself and others

@ThatDaveGuy just likes to get people banned. Other people would agree. READ MORE

Dear Beammp Server Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to respectfully request a reconsideration of the recent ban imposed on my account (Stinky_Slinky) on the Beammp server.

I understand that your decision to ban me was made in response to a violation of the server’s rules and guidelines. I want to begin by acknowledging that I accept responsibility for any actions that led to the ban, and I deeply regret any disruption or inconvenience that may have occurred as a result.

Since the ban was imposed, I have taken time to reflect on my actions and have a better understanding of the server’s rules and the importance of adhering to them. I genuinely value the Beammp community and the experience it provides, and I am committed to being a respectful and responsible member moving forward.

I would like to assure you that I have learned from my mistakes and I am dedicated to upholding the server’s rules and contributing positively to the community. I would be grateful for the opportunity to be reinstated on the server so that I can demonstrate this commitment through my actions.

If deemed appropriate, I am open to discussing any conditions or restrictions that may be necessary for my return, as I understand the importance of maintaining a safe and enjoyable environment for all players.

I understand that your server has a duty to ensure a fair and enjoyable experience for all users, and I genuinely appreciate the time and effort you put into maintaining it. I humbly request your consideration of my appeal and hope for a chance to rejoin the Beammp community.

Thank you for taking the time to review my request. I eagerly await your response and hope for a positive resolution.

I also dont want to be that guy to make an alt account just to sneak my way back into the server.

Thanks for your time,

stinky_slinky

User Id

Hello,
You will not be unbanned from the BeamMP Discord server.
You have already been reported many times, mainly earraping using soundboards in VCs or just being very intolerable in VCs.
You have already had a history of getting warned, especially having had been banned once already for a hefty rule violation.
You have not learned from your actions, thus only showing that you do not seem care about being a tolerable member of this community.
And lastly to consider, you have mentioned several times that you will come back with alt accounts, aswell as continuesly insulting the person who reported you which does not help out with the situation.

And to note; With a quick search, I can see that this text was written using AI which definitely will not help you out in this situation.

Have a great day.

1 Like

EDIT: added a post script

Seeing as you @'d me personally in this Ban appeal. I feel I should address this:

First and foremost and for the record, I don’t LIKE to get people banned!!! They bring it on themselves!! As I said to you in the VC’s and in dm’s, I do not have a tollerance for BS and there are rules that have to be followed regarding ettiquette in the VC’s.

Secondly, given the fact you were clipped multiple times for multiple infractions of the rules of the beam mp discord server. I don’t believe that you had any regret for what you were doing at the time. If you can’t do the time, don’t do the crime.

However, you and I can finally agree on something, We both want an enjoyable experience for all players in the discord! Now whether or not your words have any truth to them in this post remains to be seen. I do believe that if someone can be given a chance to change from a first offence then at least try.

So IF the admin team decide to unban you for whatever reason, either they took pity or the fact you’ve actually taken the time to write what looks like a genuine appollogy then I will not protest that decision. Though judging from your words in the report and from you intentions to make an alt account just to sneak your way back into the discord server. I doubt that you will learn. I have yet to be proven wrong.

I have confidence in the admin team to make the decision that benefits the community at large.

Kind regards,

That Dave Guy

EDIT: FORGET EVERYTHING THAT I’VE JUST SAID ABOVE, Racxr has just ousted your BS!!! You lose!!! Good Day Sir!!!