Made a server, yes i already port forwarded

Basically I made a server but no one can join. There isn’t even any indication that anyone tried to join in the server console. The person trying to join already checked antivirus and firewall and everything seems to be allowing. They also tried running the launcher as administrator and it didn’t work either. Does anyone know what could be the issue here.

Hi :wave:@EnviousGames,

I understand how frustrating it is that the server isn’t cooperating. There could be various reasons for this issue. Can you provide more specific details, such as where the server is hosted (locally or externally)? Assuming you’ve checked antivirus and ran it as an administrator (I presume on a Windows installation), is it on your personal computer by any chance?

If it’s on your PC, considering you mentioned not seeing any attempts in the console, can you confirm if you can connect to the server using the loopback adapter? It might give us more insights.

I hope we can figure this out. If not, please reply, and I’ll do my best to assist you further. :wink:

Ciaoo :smirk: