My client just doesn't work

There’s no place to login to. The multiplayer button doesn’t appear. I get the warning in the launcher “Game is newer than recommended, multiplayer may not work as intended!” Then the game loads and nothing. I have the mod activated in the repository and I’ve tried reinstalling and repairing and i give up i hope this is a problem you guys can fix in a future update because its not fixable by me :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

What do you mean with “There’s no place to login to.”? You have to click Play > Multiplayer then the login window will appear.

Once the game launches I click play but there is no multiplayer option to select it’s just the usual map selection screen.

I’ve been messing around more and my beam.ng when i launch it says the mod has been duplicated somehow but ive reinstalled beammp and beamng drive, same thing so i tried looking for this duplicated file, when you pack beammp in the repository it creates a duplicate; but when i unpack theres the error “mod needs to be packed to update”. This really feels like a deadend.

I should add it automatically creates a duplicate beammp file on launching

Anyone know how to fix? Just wanna play Beam.ng with the homies.

Ty Power on disc For anyone else having this problem go through this checklist:
-You can ignore the Game is newer than recommended warning
-All mods except beammp disabled?
if its not disable, disable all of it except beammp and then press CTRL+L and then F5
-tried Unpack and Pack it again then press CTRL+L then F5?
-Tried Running it as Admin?
-Make Sure No AntiVirus blocking the Beammp

1 Like

Hi there,
Thanks for posting your solution(s), much appreciated :slight_smile:

Dave

1 Like