Hello, I know that you guys have answered probably hundreds of port forwarding questions at this point, but I cannot think of anything else to do. In short, I’m trying to host a server, but the port that I have forwarded (the default 30814) doesn’t seem to open no matter what I do. I know that it’s a port forwarding issue since anyone who tries to join gets either the error codes 10060 or 10061.
The things I have tried are:
- Confirming I have a static IPv4 address
- Allowing inbound connections though my Windows Firewall using port 30814
- Using different ports
- Confirming my ISP allows port-forwarding (it does)
- Using a port checker
- Reinstalling the server client
- Checking the forum for other topics to see if anyone else already solved it
I’ve port forwarded for other games before and had no problem until now. Like I said, I know this isn’t the first port forwarding related question here, so I’m trying to be as detailed as possible with my question. Thanks for your help in advance!