Race timer with multiple racers and rally timer (Lap timer soon & automatic stop timer)

ACTUALIZADO
El archivo está actualizado, tiene la función de hacer una carreras de varios sin con cronometro invidiual
usa el comando /raceX siendo x la cantidad de jugadores
EJEMPLO:
/race2
inicia 2 cronometros

para finalizarlo solo escribe el numero en el chat:
muestra el tiempo del jugador 2
muestra el tiempo del jugador 1

Pronto voy agregar la funcion para usarlo en varias vueltas, por ejemplo al dar 3 vueltas mostrar los tiempos de las 3 vueltas y luego el total pero eso creo que lo haré en unos cuantos días e igual lo subiré.
EXAMPLE:
starting race with 3 racers
countdown
racer 2 finish
show the time
then racer 3 finish
show his time
then racer 1
type /rallys when you finish the general race

OLD Video demostración:

Descarga / Download:

/old description
I made a .lua file that goes in /Resources/Server that makes a chronometer in the chat with a 5 seconds timer. I made it because my friend and I make routes for rally and we needed a chronometer for the server and I didn’t find any. With this one, simply count the 5 seconds and starts the timer, my friend stops the chronometer at the finish line and shows us the time,design is very human very easy to use xd

Soon I will add the function to use it in several laps, for example when doing 3 laps, show the times of the 3 laps and then the total but I think I will do that in a few days and I will upload it anyway.

I will also add the option to have many active and independent chronometer and all this information can be saved in a file for example .text or in an excel to have the individual times sorted, it will take me a while but I think it would be perfect.

Commands / Comandos in chat:

–Iniciar cronómetro / Start manual chronometer
/timer

–Iniciar cronómetro con temporizador de 5 seg / Start 1 chronometer with race countdwn timer
/rally

–Detener cronómetro de rally y tambien para /timer / Stop chronometer for rally and /timer command
/rallys

–Iniciar varios cronometros / Start X timers
/raceX //replace “X” with the number of players (Example: /race2 or /race8 )
–NOTE–
there is an error when using /raceX
once the general race is over you have to use /rallys otherwise it won’t let you start the race again soon I will fix it.

–Detener un cronometro en especifico después de usar /raceX / if player 5 reaches the finish line first, just write the number 5 and it will show his time and so on with the other numbers.

Futura actualización:
–Iniciar varios cronómetros
*/timerX
/timer1
/timer2
–Detener cierto cronómetro
*/stopTX
/stopT1
/stopT2
espero que sea de utilidad este humilde código

1 Like

Too good,
do you think it is possible to add a system of checkpoints and end (automatic)?

That’s what I’ve been trying to do but I can’t even manage to implement an object and receive data from it, that’s all I need to make this program work. Maybe I don’t know enough to do it

“You do not have permission to do this”. gives such an error in the console when entering any command, it is not clear how to give yourself an admin or something else.

“Você não tem permissão para fazer isso”. dá esse erro no console ao inserir qualquer comando, não está claro como dar a si mesmo um administrador ou outra coisa.