The possibilities! BeamMP is awesome!

Once collision is fixed, and smooth car movement is good, there are a lot of things I am
excited about!
I saw a youtube video of a demolition derby thing where they had a bunch of pickup trucks and cars with RVs attached as well as other trailers like boat trailers. They drove around in a figure 8 over and over, each time there was more and more carnage. It was like a Top Gear(the old, good kind) episode where they raced motorhomes. It was awesome!
Now we can do that in a game like BeamNG! There could be tournaments and events with prizes, and live streams and all kinds of super fun stuff.
I really want to do the rv derby thing.
Or what about some kind of survive the hunt? It’s been done in GTA V and Forza Horizon, but in Beam? That would be amazing!
Or a police chase, with those 80s style police cars through a city? I would love to do that.

I love this mod so much, and I really want to thank the devs who work really hard on getting us this mod. They did the impossible, and really well too. Keep up the awesome work guys!

-smb3

ditto!!!

Yeah I’m excited about it!

You’ll be happy to hear that the early-access version allows you to do pretty much everything you have described - vehicles move smoothly, vehicle damage it across all player!
Going to be awesome to see the mayhem everyone gets upto once it’s released to the public :slight_smile: