Unable to connect to server after troubleshooting and optimizing everything

For the past month or so I have been working on a modded server.
When I decided to add a Ram TRX mod that had been tested and worked for my friend, I left the server, and relaunched it with he mod added. Upon clicking the connect button, (using direct connect if that matters,) my screen was suddenly filled with error messages that hadn’t been present before, but continued downloading and running all mods on the server. After loading all mods, it simply said that connecting was “done” and no other progress was made. The server console listed no connection errors, but rather said that I had connected fine and then left.
I saw a post from about a year ago, and they said that they fixed the issue by troubleshooting all of their mods and uninstalling/reinstalling. I first removed the TRX mod, and when I attempted to join the server, I got error messages for mods that were working fine before. I even uninstalled every single mod from my server and restarted it but I was still getting the same “connecting done” message and mod errors.
I’ve been fairly frustrated with this and have been scouring all sorts of forums and troubleshooting for the past several hours, and even a profession computer technician had no idea what the problem was. (although he is probably not familiar with this system)

(after writing this I realize it’s quite a chunk of text, but I’m too busy with trying to fix the issue to go back and rewrite it)

Any help is greatly appreciated.