Unable to connect to some modded servers

Hello everyone,

I can’t connect to certain servers, especially modded servers. This screen appears. The download does not start and in the background, my BeamMP account is disconnected. Has anyone ever had this problem? If yes, how to remedy this problem?

Thanks in advance.

Hi @Mickael_Carpier that sucks…

To assist your further, could you provide more details? As in specifically ; does this problem occur on vanilla servers as well? Additionally, when you mention that your BeamMP account is disconnected in the background, you referring to it automatic disconnects after the attempt to connect?

Also, do you see any error messages in the top right corner of your screen?

Ciao, :smirk:

1 Like

Additionally please could you attach a screenshot of the BeamMP launcher window so we can review it for any indications there too.

Good evening,

@Rivins To respond to your two messages, I can connect correctly to Vanilla servers, whether there are mods or not. When this problem occurs, I am automatically logged out of my BeamMP account in the background while trying to connect to the server.

@Titch I also attach the screenshot of the launcher window. If that’s what you’re talking about. ^^

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

That is meant was the console window that you have in the background (the black window) I need to see this after you try to connect to the server.
After you get the error that is.

Good evening @Titch,

Before the connection attempt, the console window is present in the background. But, when the problem occurs, the console window closes automatically. Probably what causes my BeamMP account to be disconnected. So I can’t send you a screenshot.

Hi @Mickael_Carpier,

Well that is exactly the root cause of your issue it seems, due that it is beeing stopped from running its making your launcher disconnect.

Do you have privilege’s to start it as an administrator ?

Perhaps that will make some different in keeping it just running with in background