Vanillia Cars arent spawning

Hey, idk if this question is already asked but since yesterday i cant spawn vanillia cars in all servers. Instead spawning my car it puts me in the cars of other players. Idk what do to.

2 Likes

Can you elaborate a bit on what you mean by “puts you in the cars of other players”? Do you mean it just tabs you over to their vehicle?

1 Like

My Car dosen’t spawn the camera teleports to the cars of other players. I tried to reinstall the mod but the problem is still there

Does this happen on every server you try?

Give me a minute

Yes on every server

and reinstalling dosen’t help either

Hello, would you mind sending a screenshot of both the in game console and the mp launcher when you try to spawn a car?
You can open the in game console with ~ or the key to the right of “L”, depending on your keyboard. Thank you!

I saw that this message was in the mp launcher [29/4/2021 16:48:11] [WARN] Game is newer than recommended, multiplayer may not work as intended! I’m waiting till beammp is updated for the new version xD

2 Likes

shouldn’t be problem at all , i could spawn car, had this problem before , my advice is to turn all mods off , and reenable MP mod on only , then restart the game, i did that and it worked fine for me.

1 Like

I agree with what Bright_Moon said, make sure no other mods are enabled except BeamMP in the main menu, then try joining.

1 Like

i did and it still doesnt work i only have beammp mod nothing else, i try spawning a car and i just spawn into other players cars, i did not press tab or anything.

1 Like

There is an option in multiplayer “Disable tabbing to other players cars” make sure this option is NOT checked. If you continue to have issues, you may receive faster support by joining our discord server and then going to #client-support

Discord Link

1 Like