Cant login Ingame (new Version)

@charles Okay thats weird. I did change my password on the forums and tried again.

• E-Mail + new password didn’t work
  • Username + new password did work

I don’t know if the e-mail adress made that error occur, or if the new password resolved it for me…
Connecting to a server now, i think im able to join as normal.

Make sure that your AV isnt blocking connection to the BeamMP launcher or BeamMP.com

1 Like

@charles !

And this is what the “console” looks like. I even reinstalled BeamMP, but it won’t let me login with the login details i use on the forum here… :slight_smile:

@charles Yes, i can see the Serverlist!!

@t-williamson Do you see the server list behind your login info load in, or is it a blank server list?

having the same problem here only it dont matter how many times i try it. cant even log in as guest. been trying everything including checking for the key file for the last 3 hours and still no joy. very tempted to delete it and not bother anymore.

same problem right now. checked Charles. failure: failed to communicate with auth system
after third time trying to logins it “froze” for 2 secs and i was “logged in”, could see Serverlist, but: no servers…

@Charles I’m not sure what it was but I tried logging in today and it worked!

I did nothing, so maybe it took some time for it to actually start working? I have no idea.

I am one of the first to describe this problem. I can log in as a guest, but my account does not work. My firewall already off. and I don’t have a key file

1 Like

@freespirit usually if you have never logged in before, you wont have a key file, that bit on information is for the people who have logged in, and now this issue is happening to them

1 Like

not work i didnt found a key file everywere

IT did not work

IF deleting your key file and multiplayer folder didn’t help, then please try and allow beammp in windows firewall AND all Antiviruses (if you have more than just windows defender)

I will show you how to add beammp to windows firewall below v v v

start by going to searching for windows firewall (control panel)
!

Allow an app or feature
!

Make sure beammp-launcher is allowed on Private and Public
!1609701854015-3dbd2464-2b67-456b-ae52-b0950267461c-image.png

Now go to advanced settings in windows firewall
!

In both inbound and outbound rules (top left) create a new rule
!

Program > Browse (beamng launcher location, use above post to find this) >Allow connection > Domain, Private, Public all checked> name it BeamMP > Finish

1 Like

This solution has helped some, so you guys should try it…

First, right click on the launcher, open file location (I have mine installed at a seperate non default location so it may look different) !

Make sure that you DON’T have a key file, if you do delete it form this directory!

Then open the mods folder, and delete the Multiplayer folder (the launcher will recreate everything it needs on startup so dont worry)!

Now navigate to Documents > Beamng.Drive, make sure that you dont have a key file here aswell (if you do, delete it) !

You should also delete the Multiplayer folder in Documents > Beamng.Drive > Mods!

ONCE these multiplayer folders (and key files if you had them) have been deleted, run the launcher as administrator and try to login (you will need your Email and password). When logging in, PLEASE click login instead of pressing enter (some have had issues with this) !

1 Like

we cannot find a solution to this problem?

Just registered, tried logging in:

[Failed to Communicate with the Auth System]

1 Like

I still have the problem that I cannot log in. No problem as a guest, but I have to be able to log in to my server because I use the Cobalt system

[Failed to Communicate with the Auth System]

1 Like

I’m having the same problem right now I got my email and password correct I’ve clicked login numerus times I’ve even restarted my game three times now yet its not working If someone can help me with this that would be awesome

1 Like

Im having the same problem a few days later here, is there anything that I could be doing wrong?

I can’t login either, I press Enter and it just says attempting to login. :frowning:
:frowning: