Cant login Ingame (new Version)

i also cant log in to the game on either of my accounts just login failed pass incorrect
i can log in on the site however
Edit: working now

i cant login with my account nor the guest option

Then should not close the launcher when logging in. Not that hard. No need to go and change complex stuff.

Hello, I just downloaded BeamMP.
When i’m in BeamNG.drive i click on multiplayer and it says “login” “play as guest”
If i want to login i type all the needed stuff and it keeps saying “attempting to login” for like 10 minutes straight. Does anyone know why i can’t play BeamMP? My wifi is fine too.

1 Like

When I try to log in I just cant It doesn’t say any error I cant even even log in as a guest. You know why?

ye i have almost the same problem, but basically when i try to log in it will just say attempting to log in forever, and when i try to play as guest its just gonna do nothing, and when i try to click one of the UI like public servers, official servers or something like that it will just put me back to the log in page so please fix it

I have the same problem I can’t login to my account and guest won’t do anything

New user here, I’ve tried everything I’ve found on here and haven’t been able to login or play as guest even once