Cobalt Essentials Interface

wdym server process just like restart the server if so ive done that multiple times still doing the same thing

Found the issue, had to do something with my vehicle permissions somehow. No more errors, menu pops up, that was my mistake. All good now awesome mod!!!

New in 0.7.93 are granular controls for restrictions to resetting, console, editor, and node grabber.

When the one marked in red here is enabled, it will enforce whatever combination of yellow marked restrictions you choose.

You may want to adjust your toast messages to explain your combination.

The console, editor, and node grabber restrictions marked in green, are effective immediately and are constantly active in the state you set.

In addition to a bug fix for UI levels and Race Countdowns, a visual bug was fixed where a large gap was present for default users’ interfaces.

image-23

2 Likes

i cannot find the cobalt essentials master please help?

Cobalt Essentials is here - Cobalt Essentials V1.7.6 [RELEASE] - Resource & Plugin Area / Server Resources - BeamMP

yeah… already found it a while ago

1 Like

cant get ranks to work i set mine to owner but im still on default perms

I’ve done everything on these instructions and the interface doesn’t come up in game. (Fresh BeamMP server install with everything)

Get an error of a Nul Value

While using a slightly extended & modified version of West Coast USA (havent tested without) CEI breaks the ‘M’ map for my server. Any ideas why or anyone else have this issue?

Moved CEI to a temp folder and it was fine again.