How to change username?

can someone change my username to (zat-1-fury) also… can we plz add a form setting that you can change the username yourself that would be nice… thx

can you change my username to karolina or Karolina, if either one is unavailable, or KAROLINA, preferably Karolina.

Hi! could you change my name to “ Lt.Bustanut ”?

hello, can you change my BeamMP name one more time to Hade?

Hi, your name was recently changed. We do not execute name rapid name changes as it effects event logging.

Hi, I’m going to have to decline this request.

Name changed to SpectreCorsa

Neither of these usernames are available.

Name changed to zat-1-fury, and I don’t think adding the feature is on our docket right now. When people were able to change their names it allowed them to circumvent punishments and blocks, it is also better for us to monitor names and name changes manually.

Name changed to Karolina, just as a point of information, capital letters do not register on the system as a different character ( L vs l). Both variants are treated the same so all 3 names you gave me were exactly the same.

Can my name be changed to Z_Alice_Z if thats not availible can it be changd to 0_Alice_0?? If neither is availible then can it be XxAlicexX? Thank you

Name changed to Z_Alice_Z

1 Like

can someone change my name to TylerPhelps166

oh ok i didnt know that

I need change to m850iuser

can you change my BeamMP name to Dominator

if it is taken, then change it to Hade

Please “LLD - $paz” (or something close to ) <3

can you change my name to 2berkulezniy

Can my name be changed back to MR.Spinosaur? Thank you

Hi, as mentioned, your name was just changed. We will not be executing another name change for your account for the time being.