Invisible players

Are you the only person driving around in a server with many players on it? There might be an issue; please follow the helpful tips below to fix it.
Note: These are not in order of importance, they all hold equal weighting.

• Make sure you have all three UI apps in game on your screen (players list, chat and server info);
  • Rejoin the server;
  • Restart the game/launcher
  • Join a server at the bottom of the server list;
  • Make sure your ping is NOT ‘?’ ms (if it is, rejoin the server);
  • Ask the other players to remove and respawn their vehicles;`

If other people can’t see you, but you can see them, make sure you don’t have any special characters/symbols in your discord username!

As the servers are up for longer, this issue can start to appear, this is why we recommend joining a server at the bottom of the list when troubleshooting.

The developers are always looking to fix annoying bugs like this, so if you have any additional fixes for this problem, please feel free to share them below, and let us know which one worked for you!

@daveywaveyHD said in Invisible players:

Another user on Discord found that removing all three UI apps and then placing thme again fixed their issue!

@daveywaveyHD said in Invisible players:

Another user on Discord found that removing all three UI apps and then placing thme again fixed their issue!

Found out the multiplayer session app doesn’t place in this new version of the game properly on its own which caused me this problem!

1 Like

Sorry for replying so late, but I also have another problem.When I install mods on beammp, then leave, and join back, my mods aren’t saved and I have to download them all over again.Are there any fixes to this?