The game crashes when entering a server

When I try to enter any server with mods or without mods the game stops responding.

Hello!

Did you solve your problem? When my game crashes after connected into a server is because of a memory leakage. You can track this using some system monitor Ingame, like MSI Afterburner, and following these steps:

• Start the game without BeamMP
  • Start FreeRoam with 8-10 traffic cars in a specific map.
  • Check how much memory your system runs (using MSI Afterburner) and take note.
  • Quit the game.
  • Start the game using BeamMP (and running MSI Afterburner in the background).
  • Enter in a server with the same map you tested “offline” and check how much memory your computer is using.
  • Look if the memory increases more than “offline” and also if the memory consumption keeps increasing until reachs the limit of your RAM memory.
  • If that happens, your system will froze or the game crash.

If that is the issue, maybe is related to Windows Updates. Then, please check the topic I created to solve the problem:

Cheers. See ya.

Yeah its normal, it doesnt work for many ppl but no fix

Good day! :smiley:

By any chance, does this happen on less populated servers, say with 1-2 players? My older computer crashes if there are about 10 players when joining. I say this because if your CPU doesn’t have the same or more amount of cores as there are players, then you simply won’t be able to play, I’m sorry. One thing I recommend doing is to join early or to look for a time when the server is almost empty. This way your computer won’t have to load so much in an instant that it crashes.

Take care! :heart:

1 Like

Hello!

Another option that unfortunately I didn’t test is to join the server and then remove some players cars. That way your CPU usage will be reduce to the amount of players you are processing.

See ya.