Register an account to play multiplayer

Where should i register an account in BeamMP? i wish to play the multi player mode but i cannot register

2 Likes

You have registered successfully as you’ve created a thread on our forums, you just have to login in game. Check this thread if you don’t know how: [Tutorial] How to install BeamMP (V 4.0)

1 Like

i cant login to my acc

7 Likes

What is the issue you are receiving exactly?

I Also Can’t Register, It Says The Page Is Private Plz Help

You do not need to register as you already have. The fact you are messaging here means that you have an account.

1 Like

I thought I was just a guest because I never put a password, So how will I even log in??? also I can’t use the mods I installed they all are automatically are disabled, So guests cant use mods???

This thread makes me chuckle. Titch, these people boomers? LOL just a joke

Yeah, some people just do not understand computer things very well.

2 Likes

help i got banned couple of days ago and it said i was suppost to be unbanned 11 may but it hasnt happened yet

Hi,

You should be able to login in-game as per usual, please make sure you are using the correct username and password.

Thanks,
Dave

i need help logging into the servers

yep i have a this problem

nice thanks alot

cant get a email sent to reset my password, tried a hundred times it also doesnt let me login

just have to see my name real quick sry

hello! Sorry if something is wrong, I’m using a translator. I downloaded beam and registered on the site, but in the game itself, he writes to me that the mail & password is wrong, even though I enter everything correctly. Thank you in advance

Please try logging in using the credentials you use to log into this site.

j just register successful,but “ayyempting to log in”

Same bro like whyyyyyy